Welcome to Porto Evia Boutique Hotel
About Porto Evia Boutique Hotel
Eretria 7,5km North of the hotel. Here you find a large number of various monuments relating to ancient times, archaeological site and museum. Very popular tourist resort with lots of shops, taverns and a regular ferry connection to the mainland. Local market on Sunday
Setta 20km East of the hotel. Small traditional mountain village is known for its amphitheater situated at 724m altitude. If theatre performances (summer), tickets available at the reception.
Chalcis or Halkida 30km North of the hotel. It is the capital of the island with approximately 60 000 inhabitants. Known for its Euripus strait with a sliding bridge, which makes the connection to the mainland as well as the big suspended bridge outside the town. You can visit the archaeological and folklore museum,
Agia Paraskevi church and the Karababa fortress. Steni 35km Northeast of the hotel. Village near highest mountain of the island called Dirfis 1743m altitude. A popular destination for climbers and mountain hikers. Visit also the old Byzantine church Paleopanagia. Over this mountain, you find the oldest village of the island Stropones with 500 residents situated 366m above sea level.
And excursions to the mainland of Greece
- Athens 50KM
- Delphi 145KM
- Corinth canal 129KM
- Meteora 284KM
Amarynthos village 100m from the hotel. Small village with a cozy atmosphere and a long sandy beach. Around the central square, you find lots of taverns and bars. Worth a visit are the Metropolitikos Evangelismos church 700m from the hotel, 2 Byzantine churches 3km from the hotel as well as the Byzantine monastery Agios Nikolaos at 9km with beautiful paintings of the 12th century; from here you have a magnificent view over the South Evian Gulf. Local market on Friday.
Sandy Beaches In The Area
- Eretria 8km
- Lefkandi 21km
- Drosia Halkida 39km
- Kalamos 42km
- Korasida 42km
- Agii Apostoli 36km
- Klimaki 35km
- Mesochoria 53km
- Chiliadou 63km
Description of the property and the landscape
Completely renovated in 2015 and perfectionated in 2018, Porto Evia Boutique Hotel is the meeting point of tradition and modern design. The hotel has 40 deluxe rooms, of which 3 suites, all offering comfort and relaxation. The hotel reflects the very popular, modern yet elegant style of international boutique hotels.
All rooms have a wonderful view of the sea, mountains, village and pool. They accommodate 2 to 4 people, have high-quality furniture a flat smart TV 32’, a private modern bathroom, an individually adjustable soundless air-conditioning and a soundproof balcony. The complex has an outdoor sweet-water pool, a pool snack-bar and free high-speed WIFI throughout the entire resort. The hotel is located in the south of the island Evia at the foot of Mount Olympos, in the small port of Amarynthos and approximately 100m from the village center, with numerous local cafes, shops and taverns, making it ideal for visitors to discover the real life of the Islanders.
Ground Floor sea view – pool front: this is a ground floor room with private terrace, located in front of the pool and the sea
Double Room Sea View: Double room, sea view balcony
From El Venizelos airport in Athens, 120km, you can reach us by car in one hour and a half, taking the motorway, crossing the bridge in the capital of the island, turn right and approximately in 28 km you find the hotel on your right-hand side.
From El Venizelos airport in Athens, you can reach in about 50 minutes the port of Oropos, 68km, and take the ferry boat to Eretria, 30-minute transfer. You turn right and about 8 km from here you find the hotel on your right-hand side
From El Venizelos airport Athens you can also reach us by public transport, taking the bus X93 on the arrivals level to KTEL Kiffisou bus station, about 50 minutes. Here you can take the bus to Amarynthos, this will take about one hour and a half to the bus stop in front of the hotel.
1) we can arrange a taxi from Athens airport with 100 euros per taxi for 4 persons.
2) there is a bus transfer 4 times day , from the airport with a cost of 20 euros per person.
3) you can hire a car , so you will be able to visit other places and beaches than the ones are near hotel.
Although, please note , that the hotel is centraly located, and no car is needed in order to visit shops, restaurants and beaches. Everything can be found within 2 minutes walk from the hotel. Also there are buses, that stop in front of the hotel, which can take you to several places with a cost of 2 euros per person. The bus can take you to Athens as well within 90 minutes from the hotel, or to Chalkida, in 30 minutes , or to other beaches, within 3 to 10 minutes drive, Eretria and the ancient theater and the museum is 10 minutes by bus.
If you choose to rent a car though , the cheapest way to book, is the internet, and to get the cheapest offer at that moment.
From El Venizelos airport in Athens, you can take a shuttle bus to the hotel, this takes approximately one hour and a half until the hotel. For more info and reservation call 0030 22210 60378
All rooms are sound proof and have view of the sea, mountains, village and
pool. They accommodate 2 to 4 people. King size double beds and extra
Every suite consist of 2 rooms with view of the sea, mountains , village and
pool. Each room accommodates 2 people and has private entrance. One of
both rooms can be set as sitting room. King size double beds and single beds
Unique selling ponts and competitive advantage
- Renovated in 2019
- All rooms have view of the sea, mountains, village and pool
- High speed WIFI throughout the resort even on the beach
- Situated directly at the sea
- At walking distance of the village
- All rooms have air-conditioning of latest technology
- Smart TV 32’ in every room
- Open air roofgarden restaurant with magnificent view
- High quality Mediterranean and Greek style buffet and a la carte
- Restaurant uses only fresh local products
- high quality furniture
- beds with ecological “Coco-Mat” mattresses
- 2 pillows (feather and hypo-allergenic) for each guest
- high quality linen “Artisti italiani home”
- flat smart TV 32′ with youtube, social media, internet
- private modern bathroom with shower
- free amenities shampoo, body-lotion and shower-gel
- individually adjustable soundless air-condition
- soundproof room and balcony
- daily housekeeping
- wake up service by telephone
- Free WIFI spot in each room
- safety box (extra charge)
- 24h room service (extra charge)
- Personalized service
- Welcome drink upon check in
- 24 hours bar service
- 24 hours reception service
- Breakfast buffet
- Dinner buffet
- Dinner a la carte
- Mediterranean and Greek cuisine
- Dietary options (upon request)vegetarian, vegan, gluten free
- Open air Flisvos roofgarden restaurant
- Laundry service
- Ironing service
- Car rental service
- Airport transfer service
- Multilangual staff
- Free WIFI throughout the resort
- Check in from 15:00
- Check out 12:00
- Late stay
- Sweet-water pool
- Beach access
- Adults only hotel (requests possible)
- Pets allowed (extra charge)